- This product is of 100% vegetable origin and Kosher certified.
- This is a colorless to liquid with typical odor.
- IPP is made from palm derived Palmitic acid and isopropyl alcohol; it is defined as Isopropyl Palmitate. This high purity product shows excellent emollient and spreading properties and is intended primarily for Cosmetics uses. The exceptional oxidative stability of IPP provide by saturation assures prolonged shelf life of finished cosmetics.
- This Ester Emollients (softening agents) and emulsifiers used in toiletries and cosmetics for care of the skin, hair, eyes and lips and in sun protection products. Based on palm and palm kernel oil, the substances are known to be well tolerated by the human skin and to have little environmental impact.
- The IPM can be used in bath oil, Electric pre shaving lotions and other preparation where high emollient concentration are required Low viscosity cloud point and excellent spreading properties also suggest its application as a solvent penetrating agent in virtually every type of cosmetics formulation.
- Fatty Acid Esters are used as raw material of emulsifiers or oiling agents for foods, spin finishes and textiles; lubricants for plastics; Paint and ink additives; surfactants and base materials for perfumery. They are used as solvents or co solvents, oil carrier in agricultural industry.